Who do we want....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NickMurphy

Up and down from Conference and League One for next season?

Yeovil are gone, but elsewhere it's three from Colchester/Notts County/Orient/Crewe/Coventry/Crawley/Scunthorpe/Vale/Walsall.
I fancy Cov, Orient and County or Colchester, but/and I reckon we'll get County, Walsall and Col U.

Conference looking like a three horse race for the title between Barnet/Bristol Rovers/Grimsby, with Macclesfield/Eastleigh/Halifax/Woking and FGR fighting for the POs, although Macc should really have made sure of their PO spot.

I'm quite happy for any two of that lot, bar really Eastleigh and maybe Halifax.
Phippo

Purely selfish reasons, I would like Orient and Colchester to come down, Southend to miss promotion, and Barnet and Bristol Rovers to come up. That lot should/would certainly ensure some healthy attendances next season! :D
Lcbdagger

Southend, Colchester, Leyton Orient, Barnet and Woking would be lovely to see down here next season...
ARNU

Barnet and Bristol up please.Colchester,Crawley,Orient and Coventry down.

Get some good gates and a few more local aways.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagger Steve

ARNU wrote:Colchester,Crawley,Orient and Coventry down.
Agree with that.

Woking up. Hill to finally get his rightful place as a league manager.

Also be good to have Barnet back.
SteveW

With Yeovil already down....

Notts County, Crewe and Coventry. Two decent away trips and I've never been to the Ricoh.

Bristol Rovers and Woking to come up. Bristol again a good away trip and Woking for Garry Hill.
bearaab

Yeovil, Col U, Orient, Coventry

Barnet, Woking
rebeldagger

I think I speak for all when I say I'd like to see Colchester United and Orient come down, would be great to have them in the league, as well as that I'd like to see Barnet come up for the same reason, they're a local club so will be easier on away days.

However, I'd also like to see Forest Green Rovers come up, reckon that'd be a good away day.