Match Thread - Peterborough 1-0 Daggers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Must be a bit of a bonus that Tomlin has had his ban extended.

Still going to be hard anybody think we can get it to penaltys at least.
ThatRoundThing

Not a chance in hell mate. Posh are are a far better team than Bristol C and I fully expect them to beat us heavily to Nil.
I'll be there watching it though.
admin
Site Admin

Sorry this one is a bit late, I've been quite busy at work etc. So tough game tonight then but we have already upset the odds twice in the JPT and had a good run. Because of work commitments I won't be there but I will be checking the scores.
dagger4eva

Dont u have another id to post with, and just the admin one for admin related issues (whatever they may be)
Just a thought

Oh and even the lure of a £6 ticket isnt nearly enough to watch us go get trounced by a heavier defeat than we endured in Bristol Saturday.
admin
Site Admin

dagger4eva wrote:Dont u have another id to post with, and just the admin one for admin related issues (whatever they may be)
Just a thought

Oh and even the lure of a £6 ticket isnt nearly enough to watch us go get trounced by a heavier defeat than we endured in Bristol Saturday.
I did think about it but I decided that my posts will only be to start match threads and deal with any queries. I won't just be posting generally on threads like I did on the last forum, so there wouldn't be much point in me setting up a new account.
DiggerDagger1

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that we are so easily please and have low expectations. If all you expect for Christmas is flowery pants, all you will get are black socks.
ThatRoundThing

Recently in the League games Daggers have been full of confidence going into games and by and large doing OK.
I worry now that a defeat tonight will be three consecutive losses and we also have Burton on Saturday who are pretty useful Away and haven't lost to us in the previous three fixtures at our place.
Being a realist as opposed to a pessimist I hope our youngsters can deal with the Lows as well as they do the Highs.
Dagdale

Like to think we can go out and give the Posh a run around this evening and sneak something, if the boys come off the blocks with a good focused mind and forget about the dent in form lately cant see why we cant win, two factors might help, the confidence by the team on the two previous JPT's, after all a nine goal bout and Posh may field a less stronger side. Heading up there in the next hour and after all a fiver entrance cant be missed, hope to meet a few boys in the bars beforehand and come on Rhys!bang in a couple mate.
CrownDagger

Will see the usual rotation from both teams i would expect. I think Peterborough have a few injuries and Tomlin is suspended, would expect Obafemi, Dickson, Femi and maybe Shields all to get a game. Im going for 2-0 Peterborough. But i do have a little feeling we might nick it.
Kevin

Hope you have a lovely time, but I'll not be overly pleased if we put out a full strength XI for this game.
matt_drfc

What do people think the starting XI will be this evening?

I reckon

Seabright,
Hoyte, Wilko, Saah, Femi
Ogogo, Bingham, Saunders
Hines, Dickson, Obafemi
admin
Site Admin

All Peterborough topics have been merged to create a bumper thread and to have this better orangised. May I please polity ask to wait for the match thread before games as some users have asked for an official match thread to keep it better organsied. I will make sure that it's setup the day before the match and is updated with the final score.
Dagger83

admin wrote:All Peterborough topics have been merged to create a bumper thread and to have this better orangised. May I please polity ask to wait for the match thread before games as some users have asked for an official match thread to keep it better organsied. I will make sure that it's setup the day before the match and is updated with the final score.
Why not just let people post what they like and turn the threads about matches to "official" (whatever that means) match threads and archive them, or whatever you do?

This place is hardly overflowing with content to creating silly rules seems pointless to me.

But there you go...
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
dagger4eva

The previous attempts to create “bumper threads” whatever one of them actually is have hardly been a roaring success.

I’m with Dagger83 on this… stop trying too hard and let people just get on with it. Isn’t life too short to be worrying about having organised, official, bumper threads about a single topic?
Kevin

I've a feeling we're going to get smashed tonight..!!

Hope I'm wrong though! 8-)