on reflection

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
its all good

I thought our blokes matched a team who have only lost one away game all season for the majority of the game.
One missed clearance from a guy who's been steady as a rock and one miss from a man you'd have put your house on to score after his classy turn has put him in the clear made the difference
We made some lovely interplays in the first half especially
Wycombe aren't where they are by accident
Cockney Byrites

Totally agree.

I think it is a measure of how far we have come in the last few months that we walk away disappointed after losing to a team who are no doubt getting automatic promotion.

But for a fantastic save from their keeper from Cureton's header and the chance JC missed, we may have come away with a shock result today.

Play as well as we did first half today against AFC Wimbledon Monday week and there is only one winner of that game.

The future is still bright.
SUSSEX DAGGER

its all good wrote:I thought our blokes matched a team who have only lost one away game all season for the majority of the game.
One missed clearance from a guy who's been steady as a rock and one miss from a man you'd have put your house on to score after his classy turn has put him in the clear made the difference
We made some lovely interplays in the first half especially
Wycombe aren't where they are by accident
JC has been fantastic for us this season but all this talk about you having your house on him in that situation, we'll you would have been homeless many times over because he has missed a fair few this season.