Season Tickets 2015/16

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ChazmanQ

Absolutely spot on!

£199 with a £10 voucher for the shop...... someone from marketing must have read my post on the other thread!

Will defo be buying mine
shoreyda2nd

Yep I'll be getting mine too. Less than 9 pounds a game plus a tenner of the home shirt that I'd be buying anyway. No complaints from me.
Dagger83

I'm very surprised to be honest. I thought they would have gone up by around £50.

I'm still unsure whether I'll be getting one but I'm tempted at least.

Not sure if it's financially viable to maintain these low prices but we'll done to the club for keeping them low.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Lcbdagger

Good move to allay the fears of summer manager changes and player contact endings with the deal only running to April... Do I get one? Who knows but will probably find myself there at the club shoo even if I tell myself no
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well done the Club.

But here is a warning if you pay £9 a game you will only get what £9 a game Buys you,which is not a lot.
Willingly pay Moore if I am saved the agony next season of watching Players with the capabilities of Batt and O'Brien
The Romford Dagger

Obvs I won't be getting one but well done to the club for keeping them low! Good stuff
Lcbdagger

So hang on Sussex? We wait and get a full price ticket in the hope we get rid of Batt?? That's almost a genuine plan! Certainly worth a thought
Diggerthedog

Another home defeat that's 11 now this season, not good enough cheap season tickets or not.
Lcbdagger

Diggerthedog wrote:Another home defeat that's 11 now this season, not good enough cheap season tickets or not.
Agree, but if JC puts his chance away it's another decent point against a really good team and people saying how positive our 2015 form looks going on to next season
PaulHornchurch

As the club has lost £350k approx the last few seasons, increases to the season ticket prices won't make a lot of difference to any poss loss, but may deter some supporters from buying one.

With no income after April as the season finishes early, it's vital the club gets some money in to pay May and June wage bill. Money arrives from FL and FA in July.

The club will be hoping Barnet and Bristol Rovers come up and Colchester, Orient and Crawley come down to increase crowds on more local games, and reduced expenses on away games.

Then we just need 2 good cup runs and a million from someone for Jones !!
Lcbdagger

Still waiting for that Gayle England call up... Surely some money in that? ;)
EastLDN

I was hoping prices would be frozen but a ticket in the sieve is still cheaper than what I paid for my TBS combo. Which I wouldn't recommend by the way, bloody freezing cos the wind hits it, and the stewards can be a little OTT over there. Can't be too far away for the new kit unveil, is there gonna be an end of season piss up in the clubhouse this year?
Dagdale

Probably the good session in clubhouse will come as soon as were definitely safe and here's hoping it don't come on that midweek v. Luton (a thing called work around the corner, hangovers are better on a Sunday morning). On the season tickets certainly go along with prices next term, fair play to the board again, still about £120 quid up from the season where we survived just about on the last day of the season v. York. Concerned Billy B, Doey and maybe even top man Mark C will move come Summer, be the biggest blow I reckon for ages, but you never know the way those lads circle the pitch after the matches think their hearts are with us and well, have to believe in little Dagenham and all connected with it.
EastLDN

Dagdale wrote:Probably the good session in clubhouse will come as soon as were definitely safe and here's hoping it don't come on that midweek v. Luton (a thing called work around the corner, hangovers are better on a Sunday morning). On the season tickets certainly go along with prices next term, fair play to the board again, still about £120 quid up from the season where we survived just about on the last day of the season v. York. Concerned Billy B, Doey and maybe even top man Mark C will move come Summer, be the biggest blow I reckon for ages, but you never know the way those lads circle the pitch after the matches think their hearts are with us and well, have to believe in little Dagenham and all connected with it.
I would love to beat Luton horrible club with horrible supporters, seen the prices they pay over there? Shocking for league 2! Some between 500 and 600 quid.