Transfer Window

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

My friends aunts sisters best friend wipes the queens bum and says she is able to digest sweetcorn properly don't care if you believe that it true or not its ******** fact. :twisted:
Dags58

You talk alot of sense and how can we leave our top goal scorer last season on the bench the last few games.
Dags58

Diggerthedog are you related to John Still as you seem to know plenty of information about his turning down move up north in January this is Fake news!!!!
NBDag

Your brother's uncle is your uncle
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well getting back on topic , obviously something is not right.

Firstly we have the Manager making statements on things being posted on here, that's the same Person who has in the past stated he don't read forums or social media. So if that's the case why did he need to comment ,so must have have at least been informed for him to make such comments.

Whatever the situation let's hope that sometime soon everybody is happy and if there are any problems they are sorted to everybody's satisfaction.

We have a long season ahead of us and if we do achieve our aims, which is surely winning this league or at least promotion back to the football League then I for one hope that Ollie Hawkins plays a big part in it
stanton101

For me personally, I'd get rid. I don't dislike the bloke, and I'd wish him well.
But footballing wise I think he's shite.
Moderator 1

No more personal insults please.
Mark

Let's look at the facts. 1 goal since end of January and no offer that we deem acceptable for a contracted player. Half a good season doesn't entitle you to anything. Either he shows something good enough to get him back in the team or he sinks without trace like Woodhall.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:A Rotherham fan who when he got back off his holidays up there informed me there was a snippet in the local rag stating they were interested , that was 2 months ago.

If his Dad as alleged is so knowledgeable is he expecting us to change a forward line that's on fire and put his boy in who has not scored for months. Sorry he can't be that knowledgeable as a to how things work.

Situations like this happen all the time and is part and parcel of a he game

The Rotherham fans believed when they sold Danny Ward that the replacement was to be Hawkins or some other lower league fella (forget his name).

In the end, they loaned a striker from Ipswich.

The rumours around Rotherham was that they at least inquired and Warne was a fan of Hawkins.
The Romford Dagger

NBDag wrote:Your brother's uncle is your uncle
Best post on the entire thread
BB-Dagger

The detailed level of information gained on this forum never ceases to amaze me!
Who would have thought the queen could digest sweet corn.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:A Rotherham fan who when he got back off his holidays up there informed me there was a snippet in the local rag stating they were interested , that was 2 months ago.

If his Dad as alleged is so knowledgeable is he expecting us to change a forward line that's on fire and put his boy in who has not scored for months. Sorry he can't be that knowledgeable as a to how things work.

The Rotherham fans believed when they sold Danny Ward that the replacement was to be Hawkins or some other lower league fella (forget his name).

The rumours around Rotherham was that they at least inquired and Warne was a fan of Hawkins.
So there was a bit of substance to it Romford Dagger.

Going back to valuation and it is something I want explaining if we value Hawkins so highly then are we playing a dangerous game.

It concearns Morgan Ferrier who is subject to a tribunal valuation I heard when we played BOREHAM WOOD. Now I don't know anything about the fee that is in dispute but it's a Mile away from
What We value Olllie Hawkins and for what I have seen you would have thought they would both be in the same ball park. Ok he was not under contract but even so won't Boreham Wood.be asking this question ?
Diggerthedog

The fee's set by tribunals are pathetic. It's not based on any current market level more on how much as that club spent nurturing that player. Peanuts.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:

So there was a bit of substance to it Romford Dagger.

Going back to valuation and it is something I want explaining if we value Hawkins so highly then are we playing a dangerous game.

It concearns Morgan Ferrier who is subject to a tribunal valuation I heard when we played BOREHAM WOOD. Now I don't know anything about the fee that is in dispute but it's a Mile away from
What We value Olllie Hawkins and for what I have seen you would have thought they would both be in the same ball park. Ok he was not under contract but even so won't Boreham Wood.be asking this question ?

Well yes I know Rotherham definetely were interested but i have no info either way whether or not a bid went in.
Mark

On the subject of tribunal aren't we due something for Staunton ?