Get in

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Richie

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Repent your sins all you non beleivers. Thought. I was the deluded one.

Three hail Wayne Burnetts for each and everyone of you.

In Wayne I always trusted
Apart from when you didn't...
Dagger83

Can we not all just enjoy a great win and a lovely bit of form without opening old wounds?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
hockley dagger

Off to Southend to celebrate. Accy did them yesterday so doubly pleased!
ARNU

Richie wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Repent your sins all you non beleivers. Thought. I was the deluded one.

Come on Sussex even Wayne noticed when your tongue slid out of his shit pipe the other week albeit momentarily. :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:
Richie wrote:

Come on Sussex even Wayne noticed when your tongue slid out of his shit pipe the other week albeit momentarily. :lol:
Wayne noticed? How you know?
Mikins

I think im in shock but...

#waynein
Sorry about your damn luck!
ARNU

The Romford Dagger wrote: Wayne noticed? How you know?
You could tell by the way he walked :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ChazmanQ

Fantastic result!

Let's keep the ball rolling. Burton will be a tough game. But the lads have every reason to be confident

Same as midweek please from everyone in the seive. Set the tone early, make some noise and make a difference!!
The Romford Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:Fantastic result!

Let's keep the ball rolling. Burton will be a tough game. But the lads have every reason to be confident

Same as midweek please from everyone in the seive. Set the tone early, make some noise and make a difference!!
Agreed! People used the excuse that we need to be getting results before the crowd will make noise.. No excuses at all now
NickMurphy

Brilliant result, just shows what a decent backline amongst other things can do for you.

Fancy us against Burton next weekend now as well. Credit to Wayne, I thought his time was up, but thankfully he's proved me wrong, which we all wanted him to do in the first place!
Mark

Picking 4 defenders who can defend is a good start. I really hope he's learnt from his extensive list of mistakes and pushes on from here. I guess a lot of that depends on injury as the bench isn't great. Then the summer when most of the side is out of contract.

Great few weeks, roll on next week.
Masked Man

Take the crunchy with the smooth - and the knife is spreading easily at the moment. Well done team, and management...
matt_drfc

Masked Man wrote:Take the crunchy with the smooth - and the knife is spreading easily at the moment. Well done team, and management...
Hmmm peanut butter.
DaggerSince92

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=697.. Same scenario again, we WILL struggle to keep hold of Wayne.
Dagdale

Turned out a great long tiring weekend but the team are really shaping into what surely must at last be the side Wayne has got working his best 11. So quick off the mark missed Luke's opener like many others around me and quite a few lads missed the quick goal after the break buried underneath the food station. We seem to be on a roll now, can you believe it! Can't wait to see really how far we have become now against high flying Burton Saturday, just please let's all get behind the boys now and put it too the test, not out of it for sure but certainly believe in us so much more now.