West Ham announcement

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

And Dagenhams answer to this ,is to give W.B. a new contract.That should get our stay away fans back
DaggerSince92

bloke down the pub wrote:And Dagenhams answer to this ,is to give W.B. a new contract.That should get our stay away fans back

What do these "stay away" fans expect then? Burnett's kept us in the football leagues and yes I agree the home form was shocking and unacceptable in 2014, but this calendar year we've seen an improvement in the entertainment levels and results at home. Also, I believe we've won more games away this season than we did when we went up through the play-offs.
ARNU

If we'd won maybe 4 more of our losses wed have been comfortably in the playoffs.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:If we'd won maybe 4 more of our losses wed have been comfortably in the playoffs.
or maybe not lost all those points from winning positions....
Mikins

And if we won every home game we'd be in the automatic promotion places, but its all a little academic complaining now. fact is we're in the same place we were last season, mid table and kind of comfortable. fortunately our poor form - like last year, petered out over christmas.

thinking on it i might go for a half-year ticket and start coming when we start winning again at home in 2016 :lol:
Sorry about your damn luck!