Burnett Poll In or Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

matt_drfc wrote:Interesting that, Hartlepool, York, Accrington, Tranmere, Carlisle all lost today.
Out of that lot I can only see Hartlepool not picking up points. Besides we should not be relying on other teams to lose.
matt_drfc

Diggerthedog wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:Interesting that, Hartlepool, York, Accrington, Tranmere, Carlisle all lost today.
Out of that lot I can only see Hartlepool not picking up points. Besides we should not be relying on other teams to lose.
Oh I know, just in reply to the above post re change of managers
Diggerthedog

matt_drfc wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
Oh I know, just in reply to the above post re change of managers
I know too was just following on from that :D
matt_drfc

Haha :lol:
dagger4eva

Ok l had to come back back on.
Any one changed their original poll vote??

I have 1 foot, my head and a bollock in the "out" camp now

Really wanted it to work for Wayne but l think he has 2 games to save his job....
leewilson

Didn't want to get to this point but I have to say Out.
Diggerthedog

dagger4eva wrote:Ok l had to come back back on.
Any one changed their original poll vote??

I have 1 foot, my head and a bollock in the "out" camp now

Really wanted it to work for Wayne but l think he has 2 games to save his job....
Just can't see it working now. Same old crap different day. Out.
The Romford Dagger

Was out then, still out now. He's clueless
nomis

Also out then and even more so out now
Time for change before it's to late
Wake up all you Burnett lovers
The results and league position tell the sorry state we are in
Get real guys
matt_drfc

Expected to lose by that score tonight so no shock and no change from me, but waiting for our important players to be available, if it stays the same then no excuse, but still in for now..
SUSSEX DAGGER

matt_drfc wrote:Expected to lose by that score tonight so no shock and no change from me, but waiting for our important players to be available, if it stays the same then no excuse, but still in for now..
Oh come on Matt we have nobody out of the team at present who would make one jot of diffrence. There is no problem at the too of the pitch it's the defence and the only one any good out the lot of them is Scott Doe
matt_drfc

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:Expected to lose by that score tonight so no shock and no change from me, but waiting for our important players to be available, if it stays the same then no excuse, but still in for now..
Oh come on Matt we have nobody out of the team at present who would make one jot of diffrence. There is no problem at the too of the pitch it's the defence and the only one any good out the lot of them is Scott Doe
I'm not jumping after a loss to pre-season favs, with Abs, Howell, Zav and Murphy out. As I said I'm waiting, once they're back and we're still losing then so be it, he has no excuse..
OBD

My view hasn't changed - in!

Not one mention of a credible and realistic replacement yet from the out camp.
@OfficialBigDave
shoreyda2nd

Still in for me, but he has to drop Saah, either get a loan in or put partridge in with Doe.
Away at a good side who had won 5 in a row and we did quite well for 43 minutes. Saah again lets his teammates down for the 1st goal and from there on it wasn't going to happen..
IanC

Yep still in for me,i still think he can turn it round.Forget saturday,if we get something fine but cant see it.But then five big games coming up,bed murphy back in,abs back soon and three massive home games.Shrewsbury poor away from home most of their points have been at home.Carlisle and tranny down there with us so must wins,wimbledon could get something so plenty of points to play for.If we get on a roll who knows at bury,if they all go belly up then that could defo be the end.Wayne does look on borrowed time but in this league you never know whats round the corner,we could go 6 or 7 unbeaten.And as posted earlier there are certainly worse teams than us in this league,but if we can get this defence sorted and settle down again who knows.