If we are looking for depth in CM...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ayrisdagger

There has been a lot of debate on whether we need more central midfielders as well as other positions. My question to the forum is what CM would you bank on joining Dagenham? For me it's got to be who I consider one of our stand out players of the 2015/16 season in Oliver Muldoon. One of the few in recent years who could pass the ball successfully consistently. Who would you take?
NBDag

"Stand out players" and "2015/16" season can't really be used in the same sentence with a positive intention, let alone before mentioning Muldoon. He was a ghost for most of the time. Wasn't bad but wasn't good either. Would need a more defensively minded player in the middle anyway.
Richie

Muldoon was a headless chicken who ran around a lot with zero ball control. Basically Scott Heard. Awful player.
Lcbdagger

ayrisdagger wrote:There has been a lot of debate on whether we need more central midfielders as well as other positions. My question to the forum is what CM would you bank on joining Dagenham? For me it's got to be who I consider one of our stand out players of the 2015/16 season in Oliver Muldoon. One of the few in recent years who could pass the ball successfully consistently. Who would you take?
Nice try... welcome to the Forum though Oliver
stanton101

James Dunne, tireless workhorse, gets stuck in and doesn't go missing when things aren't going so well.
Alan

Are we trying to build sustainable football by constantly recycling former players?
mickeyblue

all have done there job i for 1 like the look of hyde looks a decent prospect and hope he pushes for starting spot this year
but we finished 9th!