How much longer

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Its beyond a joke now!!

It took until 2-0 down for the players to ******** wake up.

More non existent defending.

Until the 3 stooges have pissed off its not going to change.

According to OUR assistant manager, today was a "MUST WIN" game.
And we lost!

Piss off
SUSSEX DAGGER

First time in years that I missed a Saturday game after getting let down at Work. Would have made me a cat on hot tin roof not long ago, today I just thought so what.

The answer to your question is not long now
bloke down the pub

He must be holding something good over the board. This is not down to money.
redboy

What other club in the Football League would put up with such a succession of poor results, poor performances, unbelievable team selections etc. We are an absolute joke. What the ****** was that side today? I suppose Koko would say that his job was to keep us up and incredibly as it seems, there are still 2 worse piles of shite in league 2 than us. We need a complete overall of the board and the coaching staff. This is just embarassing
Sagres

Wayne Burnett on Crawley loss:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35082939

What a poor response from the manager!!
Paul from Barking

I have heard that Wayne honed his selection skills in picking the team for the Dagenham Sunday League over Parsloes Park.
speedy

Sagres wrote:Wayne Burnett on Crawley loss:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35082939

What a poor response from the manager!!
What a complete clueless ******** idiot this man really is
Diggerthedog

Another 18 months when his contract runs out. Getting to the point now where we are so bad it's not even worth looking for the result. Think any future protest should be directed at Thommo he is the only wage paid director who can pull the trigger on this complete shower of shit. Lets leave it here though and wait for Wednesday then ramp up the pressure tk get an enforced change and some sort of chance of staying up.
JFJBENSTEAD

I was at the game today. Probably a deserved loss but we did show some fight in the second half; if Jamie score the sitter he smashed against the bar we draw the game (not to mention Mark being beaten at his near post for their first goal).

I've been crying for the manager's head for ages and will continue to do so. The interview shows what an arrogant and deluded man he is.

However, have to disagree with some of the stick our fans gave our players today. We played some really good, penitrating football yet the crowd just booed and cried 'attack'; the same people who complain when we play aimless long balls.

Passley was brilliant at right mid (he looks worse than average at RB) and Doidge showed what a great player he is second half; why he isn't given a good run in the first team is beyond me.

One positive for me today: we scored more than one goal (I wasn't at either of the JPT games or the home loss versus Mansfield).
Chigwellian

....I've been saying that he is arrogant and clueless for a couple of years now.

I'm glad you have all got on board with me now :)
Dagdale

Why do daggers take so long again to up the stakes, we looked like we couldn't give a toss most of the first half and the room Rhys Murphy had to put away his two goals was terrible marking up and had heaps of time to weigh in a good positive shots, second half we really showed more effort to do some good but always thought the way Crawley keep breaking they're go further ahead which of course in the end they did. If we come out like this Brighton Marina way Wednesday were going to be knobbled and the fat cheque down the plug hole. It was a urgent three points to grab today and they blew it, we drowned our sorrows well after in a couple of great Crawley pubs and nice to see Murphs applauding us at the end but it can't takeaway the worry of what's around the corner!
Mark

Well if you concede a dubious goal as gk you get dropped so expect Liam in on weds.

Sounds like Passley did alright, I said to the group I stand with the other week I'd much rather see him right mid than chambers.

Finally Doidge in from the cold, another one who goes from regular to out of the squad for no apparent reason even though he is very limited.

If he was going to get sacked it would've happened by now. Obviously the club as a whole have decided that we'll chance our arm in the conference with no academy or fans.
Richie

JFJBENSTEAD wrote:I was at the game today. Probably a deserved loss but we did show some fight in the second half; if Jamie score the sitter he smashed against the bar we draw the game (not to mention Mark being beaten at his near post for their first goal).

I've been crying for the manager's head for ages and will continue to do so. The interview shows what an arrogant and deluded man he is.

However, have to disagree with some of the stick our fans gave our players today. We played some really good, penitrating football yet the crowd just booed and cried 'attack'; the same people who complain when we play aimless long balls.

Passley was brilliant at right mid (he looks worse than average at RB) and Doidge showed what a great player he is second half; why he isn't given a good run in the first team is beyond me.

One positive for me today: we scored more than one goal (I wasn't at either of the JPT games or the home loss versus Mansfield).
Agreed. Going forward we were decent, Passley was a real threat and Doidge/Cureton looked good together. Awful defending however
stanton101

Yes, but we're working very hard on the training pitch to eliminate our mistakes.
And in other news, the queen mums looking a tad poorly.