Replay on TV - Confirmed

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Im not that clueless...

For all you know, I might be arranging for all coaches to be diverted to Sussex Towers for a post-match (hopefully) celebratory party.

Im sure your neighbours would absolutley LOVE that!!! :D
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Im not that clueless...

For all you know, I might be arranging for all coaches to be diverted to Sussex Towers for a post-match (hopefully) celebratory party.

Im sure your neighbours would absolutley LOVE that!!! :D
You would be more then welcome but I can't gureentee the fare that you enjoyed in your box the other week, you know the week that you were protesting but could not resist the tempting prawn sandwhich they offered you.
Richie

Moved to a Wednesday, the one night that week I can't make. Gutted.
matt_drfc

Gutted I can't make it due to work. Glad it's on TV though.
Paul from Barking

stanton101 wrote:Wait till you see the ground. £12 for that shithole's a ******** liberty. I suppose a programme will be a score!
They are a Conf South side FFS
Phippo

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Phippo wrote:
Spot on Sussex! Whitehawk supporters were charged £7.00 to travel to us on the coach. Bearing in mind the revenue the club will get for BT Sport coverage, this was a perfect opportunity for the club to offer something more to the long suffering fans.
To be fair to the club, last time they ran free coaches to Bath loads of people signed up then didn't show. A token £5 at least convers that and means that those that book are more likely to actually turn up.
Fair point there Mike, but to avoid a possible repeat of that they could have(for instance) subsidised the tickets. Now that surely would have increased the numbers we would have taken?
Mike the Dagger

Phippo wrote:
Fair point there Mike, but to avoid a possible repeat of that they could have(for instance) subsidised the tickets. Now that surely would have increased the numbers we would have taken?
To be fair £17 for a away game isn't too bad.
Sagres

No advanced tickets, pay on the night only
Sagres

Following tonight’s exit from the ESC better start practicing penalties!!
Phippo

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Phippo wrote:
To be fair £17 for a away game isn't too bad.
Absolutely agree, it's not, but this is a game that shouldn't have been necessary (although it gives both clubs a nice windfall)! It's the fans who are having to shell out extra money, not the management! They are fully aware of how we have suffered all season, and there gesture falls short in my opinion.
stanton101

Paul from Barking wrote:
stanton101 wrote:Wait till you see the ground. £12 for that shithole's a ******** liberty. I suppose a programme will be a score!
They are a Conf South side FFS
Exactly my ******** point, make a few quid by all means, but don't take the piss for a bus shelter shithole.
Auntie Merge

Arggggh I'm in Oxford on Tuesday and was planning my journey to get to the game.
Wednesday 16th is my mums birthday, family dinner and all that. No chance.

At least we always seem to win away when I don't go.
Alan

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:I take absolutely no credit whatsoever for the subsidised coaches :) :)

But seriously, well done to both club and supporters club for arranging. Works out at just £17 for ticket & travel.

Almost as excited about this game as the potential 3rd round match v Everton! Almost....
costing the Club FA , do the maths for everybody that gets on that Coach they get the money back from Whitehawk via gates receipts .

So please don't try to make out something it ain't , people will start to think you are as clueless as the Manager. Lol
Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

The club will receive less than £5 per adult in gate receipts, (45% of gate receipts after expenses of the game are deducted) money which they would have received whether they subsidised coaches or not.