Question Boycotters.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

bloke down the pub wrote:
ARNU wrote:So in the interests of staying true to your convictions will you boycotters be boycotting Goodison Park if we get thru ??

Just that I read all over this forum quite a few of you stating you will not return till WB's gone.

Dilemma innit !! :lol:

Still a NOB.
Your the ****** knob mate ,why don't you join the queue of other bottlers who never said it to my face ?
Last edited by ARNU on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Heathwaydagger

I'm like you arnu. Everton are my first love but been going over dagenham since a little lad. I will however been supporting daggers in the day if we get through. My Dagenham Union Jack with Everton badge may even get an airing If we make it obvioulsy
ARNU

Heathwaydagger wrote:I'm like you arnu. Everton are my first love but been going over dagenham since a little lad. I will however been supporting daggers in the day if we get through. My Dagenham Union Jack with Everton badge may even get an airing If we make it obvioulsy
The joke is I go more daggers games than him and I pay full adult price lLOL!!
RampantDuke

I think that this boycott nonsense is just an excuse for people not wanting to come over any more. Chances are they are all earning brownie points with the missus, saving a few bob, watching Soccer Saturday and it suits them just fine. History shows that one or two people making a personal protest by not turning up never makes a difference. It is much more effective to be in the ground making it awkward for the board and the manager through a well organised vociferous protest. The only time a boycott works is if it is organised as such and involves most of the ground being empty (see Brighton in the mid 1990's) Picking up your ball and saying 'I'm not playing any more' is a waste of time.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
ARNU

RampantDuke wrote:I think that this boycott nonsense is just an excuse for people not wanting to come over any more. Chances are they are all earning brownie points with the missus, saving a few bob, watching Soccer Saturday and it suits them just fine. History shows that one or two people making a personal protest by not turning up never makes a difference. It is much more effective to be in the ground making it awkward for the board and the manager through a well organised vociferous protest. The only time a boycott works is if it is organised as such and involves most of the ground being empty (see Brighton in the mid 1990's) Picking up your ball and saying 'I'm not playing any more' is a waste of time.
He is fine to stay away and protest.I dont blame him for that but he is a bit of a gloryhunter to go to the big games only and then have the audacity to dig me out from his armchair.
Diggerthedog

RampantDuke wrote:I think that this boycott nonsense is just an excuse for people not wanting to come over any more. Chances are they are all earning brownie points with the missus, saving a few bob, watching Soccer Saturday and it suits them just fine. History shows that one or two people making a personal protest by not turning up never makes a difference. It is much more effective to be in the ground making it awkward for the board and the manager through a well organised vociferous protest. The only time a boycott works is if it is organised as such and involves most of the ground being empty (see Brighton in the mid 1990's) Picking up your ball and saying 'I'm not playing any more' is a waste of time.
Its more a waste of time going to the ground 12 times already this season and not even seeing one win. Not sure why people get so upset about what other people are doing.

Fact is with the clown in charge die hard fans are not bothering and this is terible news for the future of the club. If we miraculously stay up and Koko stays, our club will be on its arse with sub 1000 attendances next season. And all because Thommo is stubborn and just cannot admit to being wrong. RIP D&RFC
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
He is fine to stay away and protest.I dont blame him for that but he is a bit of a gloryhunter to go to the big games only and then have the audacity to dig me out from his armchair.
Nice try Troll :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:
bloke down the pub wrote:
ARNU wrote:So in the interests of staying true to your convictions will you boycotters be boycotting Goodison Park if we get thru ??

Just that I read all over this forum quite a few of you stating you will not return till WB's gone.

Still a NOB.
Your the ****** knob mate ,why don't you join the queue of other bottlers who never said it to my face ?

Ha Ha Ha A fighting NOB.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:
Nice try Troll :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well what are ya ? Principled Protester,Gloryhunter full of shit or man of your word ?
Diggerthedog

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RampantDuke

Diggerthedog wrote:
Its more a waste of time going to the ground 12 times already this season and not even seeing one win. Not sure why people get so upset about what other people are doing.

Fact is with the clown in charge die hard fans are not bothering and this is terible news for the future of the club. If we miraculously stay up and Koko stays, our club will be on its arse with sub 1000 attendances next season. And all because Thommo is stubborn and just cannot admit to being wrong. RIP D&RFC
Can't disagree with any of your second paragraph but I stand firmly by my point that if you really want to make a difference you should come back and make your voice heard.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Masked Man

I said I'd come back at Xmas and see if it had gotten any better!! :-)
Diggerthedog

RampantDuke wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:

Can't disagree with any of your second paragraph but I stand firmly by my point that if you really want to make a difference you should come back and make your voice heard.
When a protest is arranged i'm more then happy to do so.