Long walk home tonight...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

It's deadly when we are ahead at half time. What the hell does Burnett say to them in the dressing room?

We scored three playing the ball on the floor and turning them. McClure goes of injured and we bring on our favourite munchkin and start banging it high. Only when Doidge came on did we win anything after that.

And their number 15 had the freedom of our box at every set piece. Isn't that what the manager organises to stop?

BURNETT OUT!!! NOW!!! FFS!!!
Pondfield Dagger

wayne's interview up:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34366449

`There is not much more i can do, the players have to take responsibility`
SUSSEX DAGGER

Sorry Lee but we were second best long before we go 442. At 3-1 we had 9 players defending our 18 yard line at one stage.

As for the wonder goal Jones was ball watching any challange gives us half a chance of defending it.
Please don't even go there for the penalty, why did he even make the tackle he was going nowhere.
The non de plume has to be the header for the third a total needless corner once again conceaded and yet another free header. Disgracefull defending no other word for it.

From were i was standing it looked to me that once they got hold of JONES it was goodnight Vienna from us going forward, granted they did the decent thing and gifted us two goals.

Second half was just a complete embarassment to watch, no midfield looked like they wanted the ball and we had no option then to hoof it anywhere .Every player look like they were saying i dont care where it goes as long as it us nowhere near me .
admin
Site Admin

Pondfield Dagger wrote:wayne's interview up:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34366449

`There is not much more i can do, the players have to take responsibility`
1. He is responsible for deciding who is in our squad, who we buy and sell etc.
2. He picks the team, he is responsible for their performances and if aren't doing he needs to deal with it.

Poor excuse Wayne
SUSSEX DAGGER

poor excuse !!!!! he has just said that he could point the finger at one player for three of their goals, which rather begs the question what the hell was he doing on the pitch after the second. Oh come on Wayne you are making yourself sound an. idiot mate.
admin
Site Admin

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:poor excuse !!!!! he has just said that he could point the finger at one player for three of their goals, which rather begs the question what the hell was he doing on the pitch after the second. Oh come on Wayne you are making yourself sound an. idiot mate.
Things must be bad, you always stuck up for Wayne until now. Doesn't that speak volumes about the current situation.
Adrian

Today was probably a first for me in over 20 years watching the Daggers. A home game on a Saturday that I missed without anything else planned. With no season ticket I just had no intention of wasting my money on a repeat of what I've seen so far this season.

On checking the score around half time I thought maybe I'd made a mistake, but after seeing the final score and reading through this thread I probably didn't.

There's just so much wrong with the team at the moment. I know a lot were excited about Ayo returning but I think a lot missed how much he benefited from playing along Scott Doe. As a centre back he's still very inexperienced as well. Dikamona feels like a panic signing as we had so little available to us at the beginning of the season.
If we're needing to bring in Chambers to do something different then we've got real problems - as someone else said in another thread he has a go 30 minutes once a month, if we're lucky.
Diggerthedog

Hope your reading this Thommo real fans not coming because of the shit being served up. Pull the trigger.
ARNU

Too many shit passes.We gave the ball away too easily too much.I don't know how shit Kane Ferdinand would have to be to ever get dropped.******** useless,bottles tackles no urgency about him and an almost don't give a ****** attitude.Clevid and Ayo pair of tossers today.I think they were trying to see who could kick the ball highest in the air rather than clear it to a safer part of the pitch.I feel for Chambers as he has moments of brilliance then makes a shite decision on the final ball either playing it backwards when forward is easier or just not making the easy pass choosing instead to give it away.Lots of hoof to midgets ,then Doidge comes on just as we start playing it on the floor again.Also,we had a premier league defender on the bench today,didnt even get a sniff.Whats all that about ???? Not avoiding the issue lee,I thought McClure played well today.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Lets be honest, that was pretty much a shambles from start to finish.

Dont get me wrong, for the 1st 30-40 mins there was at least an intention to press Mansfield, close them down & work ethic seemed ok. But at the back we were all over the place!
O'Brien who coincidentally seems to of massively stepped up to the plate saved us yet again on several occasions. They mustve had at least 10 free headers at goal throughout the 90 minutes and id love to know just what the ****** it is that supposedly work "so hard" at in training!

Jodi was a menace throughout the 1st half but oddly taken off. As soon as he went off, so did any threat of us putting the game to bed.

Even at 3-1 up I dont believe there was a soul in the ground who thought we'd go on to win the game.

Despite burnett being the most ultimate of tinker men, there are two players that seem to be beyond dropping, namely Boucard and Ferdinand.

Wayne said in his post match interview theres nothing more the players can do and nothing me he can do. And im afraid when it gets to that stage the dream is well and truly over.

2 and a half years of this utter bullshit and enough is enough.

Goodbye Wayne
admin
Site Admin

Diggerthedog wrote:Hope your reading this Thommo real fans not coming because of the shit being served up. Pull the trigger.
If this goes on too much longer we will lose more money as a club by not sacking Wayne than we will by sacking Wayne and paying him off. Attendances (home and away) will fall and if we slip out of the league this season, that will be worth loads.

Pull the plug before it's too late
SUSSEX DAGGER

admin wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:poor excuse !!!!! he has just said that he could point the finger at one player for three of their goals, which rather begs the question what the hell was he doing on the pitch after the second. Oh come on Wayne you are making yourself sound an. idiot mate.
Things must be bad, you always stuck up for Wayne until now. Doesn't that speak volumes about the current situation.
Stood up for him because I always knew we had players in Billy,Luke,Scott and Abs who hurt like I am tonight . We were never going to be in any trouble when you have Players like them with the will to succeed.

Say what you like about Labadie he would not be bullied like those two manikins were this afternoon and he cant come back quick enough for me.

At 3-1 today this bunch of cowards were shaking like an alcoholic during prohibition.

Ask yourself in all honesty would we have lost today with any two of those four in our team today , I would have bet my life we would have ran out even more comfortable winners from 3_1.

The answer therefore is simple two Central midfielders are a must or we are down
admin
Site Admin

Not too worried about losing Billy and Abu. Both great players but moved on to better opportunities something which very hard to stop. Losing Luke Howell to boreham wood was outrageous though, it's more than a bit worrying when you lose a player to them. I echo your words, he's a massive loss. He had a bit of heart. Boucard and Ferdinand are both great players (Ferdinand was class for Southend). But both of them haven't got the right attitude, haven't got any heart and simply play like they don't care and that's the problem and that's why they simply aren't doing the business for us.
Paul from Barking

Every clous has a silvwe lining - The Conference next season will be easier

Every clouD has a silvER lining - The Conference next season will be easier (edited my fat fingers mistakes)
matt_drfc

admin wrote:Not too worried about losing Billy and Abu. Both great players but moved on to better opportunities something which very hard to stop. Losing Luke Howell to boreham wood was outrageous though, it's more than a bit worrying when you lose a player to them. I echo your words, he's a massive loss. He had a bit of heart. Boucard and Ferdinand are both great players (Ferdinand was class for Southend). But both of them haven't got the right attitude, haven't got any heart and simply play like they don't care and that's the problem and that's why they simply aren't doing the business for us.
Think that's a bit unfair on Boucaud. He definitely cares and has the right attitude, but he isn't the same type of player as Ogogo/Howell, he won't cover every blade of grass, that's not his fault, he should have 2 runners around him to get the best out of him. That's the managers fault, of course WB hasn't got a shit load of players in that position but he really should have seen the problems weeks ago and changed formation, took until the second half Tuesday/today's game for him to realise that another man to link the play is needed.