Predictions for the season...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

Same as last season
Utter crap 1st half then awesome the second
but we finished 9th!
leewilson

I'm strangely confident also. I think going forward we are going to be very exciting to watch actually. The thought of Jones and Hines in full flow with Cureton up front just can't prevent me from optimism. Maybe it's wrongly placed but I need to make the most of this feeling before Saturday. Now we just need Wayne to pull a decent CB out of somewhere. Perhaps Dikamona is the answer?
JFJBENSTEAD

Relegation.

We lost four of our best players in the close season; two of them to a team in the league below us. Fixture draw wasn't kind to us and it is feasible that we will be bottom early doors.

Many if the teams who struggled last season have strengthened whilst we, in my humble opinion, are weakened.

Goes without saying that I hope I'm wrong, but Saturday will tell us a lot and, I fear, it will prove to be a case of men against boys (especially given our defensive weaknesses).
Diggerthedog

Saturday will tell us nothing, Portsmouth have spent silly money this time around and have a budget ten fold bigger then ours. There are always teams that drop down like Tranmere, Cheltenham and Bristol
Rovers each year there will be one or two of them this season. We will be fine with goals in the ranks.