steeevooo

Diggerthedog wrote: Who have I missed?
Jodi Jones!
Mike the Dagger

steeevooo wrote:
Jodi Jones!
You seem to have cloned Hemmings too.

That squad is thinner than an anorexic supermodel on heroin.
matt_drfc

I think we need a RIght Back, Centre Back, 2 Centre Mids and a Striker.
Diggerthedog

Mike the Dagger wrote:
steeevooo wrote:
Jodi Jones!
You seem to have cloned Hemmings too.

That squad is thinner than an anorexic supermodel on heroin.
Jones will be sold before the summers up is my guess, but yeah I forgot him! very small squad with Labadie suspended for a while.
Richie

matt_drfc wrote:I think we need a RIght Back, Centre Back, 2 Centre Mids and a Striker.
Yusuff, Doidge & Cureton is enough if we're playing 4-3-3. Agree on the other positions though.
SUSSEX DAGGER

A back up Goalkeeper would not be a bad shout. Getting reports the Clown was at his useless best again tonight at Dulwhich.
matt_drfc

Richie wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:I think we need a RIght Back, Centre Back, 2 Centre Mids and a Striker.
Yusuff, Doidge & Cureton is enough if we're playing 4-3-3. Agree on the other positions though.
Just to make sure we have enough, this will be pretty much Yussuf and Doidge's first proper full seasons in the football league, so we do need another I think.
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:
Richie wrote:
Just to make sure we have enough, this will be pretty much Yussuf and Doidge's first proper full seasons in the football league, so we do need another I think.
Quality wise those three are fine... however Doidge showed last season at the tail end that his game doesn't fit a 433 or 451 formation... he needs to play with a partner

I'm a huge fan of Yussuf but he hasn't proven that he is back to fitness for the start of the season so to rely on him as one of only three guys up top is mega risky
Richie

Richards and Montrose (I think) were in Holland btw. Richards didn't play as it was a plastic pitch.
PaulHornchurch

Be happy if we sign Montrose & Richards.

Think we might be looking at bringing a centre half in on loan from a Championship club like Ayo last season. It works well for the Club on a financial point of view. This means waiting till about end of August.
leewilson

Richards I would take. Montrose has been pretty unspectacular wherever he's gone it seems. Not sold on him.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Is Montrose the big centre mid from york? I thought he was Decent, not sure why we need him though, maybe a decision on Labadie is imminent
Diggerthedog

We need two more centre mids, lost three this summer. We had Connors in Midfield on Sat.
Richie

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:Is Montrose the big centre mid from york? I thought he was Decent, not sure why we need him though, maybe a decision on Labadie is imminent
Spoke to Labadie in Eindhoven. Definitely staying by sounds of it, very nice guy.
Diggerthedog

Richie wrote:
AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:Is Montrose the big centre mid from york? I thought he was Decent, not sure why we need him though, maybe a decision on Labadie is imminent
Spoke to Labadie in Eindhoven. Definitely staying by sounds of it, very nice guy.
If this is the case I hope he is not being paid for the 6 months he is suspended. Waste of a wage on our tight budget.