Pre-Season game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
PaulHornchurch

Wouldn't worry about lack of Sat games, they will be filled. Poss one Sat taken up with trip to Spain. We are hoping for Aston Villa somewhere, but until the Cup Final is played, and they know if they are playing Community Shield 2/Aug the nothing can be confirmed there.
fiftyone

Rumour has it that the Mighty Shrimpers are the visitors on Sat 25th July!!.
OBD

I couldn't imagine anything more tedious than a nothing game with Morecambe.
@OfficialBigDave
Mikins

OBD wrote:I couldn't imagine anything more tedious than a nothing game with Morecambe.
We get two of them each season as it is :lol:
Sorry about your damn luck!
matt_drfc

OBD wrote:I couldn't imagine anything more tedious than a nothing game with Morecambe.
The sarcasm would be effective if he wrote 'Shrimps'..
Simmo

PaulHornchurch wrote:Poss one Sat taken up with trip to Spain
http://www.helmondsport.nl/oefenprogram ... -2015-2016
Dagdale

Is that a definite? Sport v Daggers July 18th. Flights from Ryanair coming up pretty cheap and know through working and living in Holland that Brabant region quite well, Helmond's only about 10 miles from Eindhoven, its a great part of the world, with a fine beer culture/pub scene which would go down well in a hot July weekend. Cafe Jack was a 4am job!so wouldn't bother hotel
PaulHornchurch

3 hour drive from Calais, so early shuttle and in Eindhoven for late morning, wife can bugger off shopping, no worse than Carlisle away.

Supporters Club coach leaving Thursday Morning !!!
Dagdale

Seemed like a real bargain, booked a Ryanair £80 quid return flights- Stansted to Eindhoven fly out early Saturday, first flight back Sunday, really hope you make it Paul and a few others.
PaulHornchurch

Blimey that's keen, might do that as well but will wait for club to confirm. Hate to find out its Academy going. Need to get club to sanction post season tour to Thailand. One game in Bangkok and one in Pattaya
IanC

See Ya there boys be a pleasure to tag along,daggers in Europe bring it on.Me and Steve W have just booked all up,flights and hotel,all for just 86 quid!Same flight as dagdale going out on sat morning and all day Sunday in Eindhoven before flying back at 8.55 pm.What a weekend that's gonna be,lords on the Friday then off to Holland the following morning.Be great if we can get a few daggers fans over there in what should be a great crack.
IanC

Just for info we are staying at the Hotel Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne(4 star) ,and it's about 34 quid each for the room and gotta say looks a smashing hotel,swimming pool too,so a nice morning swim for me!As dagdale has said the ground is only 10 or 15 min train ride away from Eindhoven and Steve looked it up and it's just over 3 euros.So it looks like being a great weekend at reasonable cost,in fact so far it's worked out cheaper than our Carlisle/Edinburgh weekend!So come on daggers lets get out there in numbers and have a great time.
IanC

For the first time since Wembley I might even get me colours out for this one,shame I won't be able to buy in time our lovely striking new top.
leewilson

After phoning Helmond, the game is definitely a full Daggers team. It's free admission to everyone and it's a 4pm kick off local time. They're looking forward to meeting all the Daggers fans who travel. Helmond station isn't too far from Eindhoven, only a short train ride.
PaulHornchurch

Oh what the hell, booked flights and hotel, think Ryanair will get win of mighty Daggers Army on Monday and treble fares. Wife coming so have checked shops.