Pre-Season game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

BillyC94 wrote:Ah disappointed at the date of the Maidstone fixture, it's down the road from my Mum's síde and I was quite intrigued by the 4g pitch however I'm away on holiday. Had heard rumours Wayne & Tim Sherwood were mates (could be total bull) and Villa was a possibility. Would surely draw in 2,500 if Villa sent a few first teamers down which is possible with no major tournament this summer + doubt many Villa fans would have visited Daggers so may want to tick it off. West Ham would be a good money spinner however doubt they'd be willing to entertain us. Colchester the week before the season starts would be a suitable test.
Can we have the whole of the Villa squad that played yesterday??
OBD

Wayne said he was nates with Tim at a fans forum a couple of years back, discussing the loan signing of John Miles
@OfficialBigDave
Mikins

OBD wrote:Wayne said he was nates with Tim at a fans forum a couple of years back, discussing the loan signing of John Miles
And what a great bit of business that was. is Miles even still allowed to pretend he's a goalkeeper?
Sorry about your damn luck!
ThatRoundThing

Mikins wrote:
OBD wrote:Wayne said he was nates with Tim at a fans forum a couple of years back, discussing the loan signing of John Miles
And what a great bit of business that was. is Miles even still allowed to pretend he's a goalkeeper?

Pleased to say, as a Spurs fan, that Miles is still bench warming for Spurs U21.
Simmo

ThatRoundThing wrote:
Mikins wrote:

Pleased to say, as a Spurs fan, that Miles is still bench warming for Spurs U21.
Bur didn't John Miles say that music was his first love?
IanC

Simmo that's a shocker!
Phippo

IanC wrote:Simmo that's a shocker!
Yeh, probably couldn't stop the music either! :D
matt_drfc

DaggerJoel11 wrote:The home games in pre-season will probably be on Saturday 25th & Tuesday 28th July.
What I've gathered from this thread is that the current schedule is:

Saturday 11th July - Away V Maidstone
Wednesd 15th July - Away v Billericay Town (19:30)
Wednesd 22nd July- Away v East Thurrock
Wednesd 29th July - Away v Wealdstone

Bit confused why most are on a Wednesday, we usually delegate the Wednesday's to squad games which take place the day after the first team game.
Tuesday 21st July - Away v Erith & Belvedere
DaggerJoel11

DaggerJoel11 wrote:The home games in pre-season will probably be on Saturday 25th & Tuesday 28th July.
What I've gathered from this thread is that the current schedule is:

Saturday 11th July - Away V Maidstone
Tuesday 14th July - Away v Dulwich Hamlet
Wednesd 15th July - Away v Billericay Town
Tuesday 21st July - Away v Erith & Belvedere
Wednesd 22nd July- Away v East Thurrock
Wednesd 29th July - Away v Wealdstone

Bit confused why most are on a Wednesday, we usually delegate the Wednesday's to squad games which take place the day after the first team game.
Edited to date.
Last edited by DaggerJoel11 on Tue May 19, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
NickMurphy

Dulwich Hamlet away on the 14th July.
DaggerJoel11

Edited.
Last edited by DaggerJoel11 on Tue May 19, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DaggerJoel11

[quote="DaggerJoel11"]
Last edited by DaggerJoel11 on Wed May 20, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaggerJoel11

FIRST TEAM FRIENDLIES (ALL AWAY)
Tuesday 7th July, 7:30pm – St Albans
Saturday 11th July, 3pm - Maidstone United
Tuesday 14th July, 7:30pm – Dulwich Hamlet
Tuesday 28th July, 7:45pm – Braintree Town
SQUAD FRIENDLIES (All AWAY)
Wednesday 15th July, 7:30pm – Billericay Town
Thursday 23rd July, 7:30pm – East Thurrock
Wednesday 29th July, 7:30pm – Wealdstone
Tuesday 5th August, 7:30pm – Thurrock

Read more at http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... YixMvTj.99
Last edited by DaggerJoel11 on Fri May 29, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rebeldagger

Think I'll make my way down to Dulwich, lovely ground and good club house too with a good crowd.
Dagdale

Think Clarence Park and Tuesday night in St.Albans is in for me as only a short haul up the Hatfield Road, can't understand why hardly other than the Maidstone one no games on Saturdays? Jumping around rush hours crossing town to try to visit the midweeks is a bit of a mare.