Released Players List Summer 2015

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bearaab

Not a big fan of O'Toole but would definitely have Ben Tozer.
dagger4eva

Forest Green Rovers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32583057

Stuart Fleetwood is the stand out name for me - and at a mere 29 (10 years the junior of Cureton) he'd be worth a punt, no??
OBD

Sheffield Wednesday have released Jacques Maghoma. Worth a punt?

Dan Carr is also available on a free.
@OfficialBigDave
OBD

Birmingham have released Olly Lee and Nikola Zigic (amongst others)
@OfficialBigDave
NickMurphy

Maghoma's worth a punt but there's absolutely no way we'd be able to afford him. You can shove Ollie Lee as well.

I'd be interested in Ben Tozer though.
Dagger83

Gavlar has been released by Gills. Could be worth trying to get him back. Also Leon Legge might be worth a punt.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
PaulHornchurch

Not sure I would want to offer a contract to someone who didn't want to sign one last summer. There will be no shortage of players available this summer.
matt_drfc

Would take Gav back with no hesitation.
dagger4eva

Given our current RB predicament - losing Ogogo and Batt (ok the latter is no loss) I also would take Hoyte back like a shot.

It's only his say so but the reason the deal offered to him before fell through was down to mis-communication .......

If that really was the case we'd be foolish not to get him signed back up
BillyC94

Hoyte would be a solid signing if he were willing to take a wage cut as I imagine he was on a better deal at Gills. Bit miffed at his departure last summer but I'm willing to look past that if it means we have a solid full back. Will also give Partridge a chance to play more at centre half.
It's a game of opinions. @BillyCove94
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Anyone fancy James Hayter to make the oldest strikeforce in football history?
bearaab

Only of we get Benson as well. Need a joint age of at least 110.
Adrian

dagger4eva wrote:Given our current RB predicament - losing Ogogo and Batt (ok the latter is no loss) I also would take Hoyte back like a shot.

It's only his say so but the reason the deal offered to him before fell through was down to mis-communication .......

I've never really understood why so many have a problem with him going. It always looked to me that there was fault on both sides. For one thing I never understood why we waited until the end of the season to offer him an extension in the first place. And Batt was signed up far too quickly.
Phippo

Adrian wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Given our current RB predicament - losing Ogogo and Batt (ok the latter is no loss) I also would take Hoyte back like a shot.

I've never really understood why so many have a problem with him going. It always looked to me that there was fault on both sides. For one thing I never understood why we waited until the end of the season to offer him an extension in the first place. And Batt was signed up far too quickly.
Quite liked Hoyte when he was with us. His leaving (I believe) was down to him wanting more money than we were prepared to give him? If that is miscommunication then so be it!
PaulHornchurch

All this talk of players returning. It's like a ex girlfriend, you might like them, you would probably sleep with them, but wouldn't want to live with them again.