Genuine question

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

NickMurphy wrote:'Grade A banter' is a term I never want to see ever again.

It just seemed necessary. :lol:
shrimperama

As a Southend fan I doubt there will be any trouble at all. There are always dickheads out and about but reckon it will verbal at most.

As Derby games go its much friendlier than orient and col u.

I like visiting the daggers and the away end is top class at this level.

Probably be around 1500 in the stadium is some end or another.

Pleased you have pulled right away from the bottom and even more pleased you beat Tranmere and made me a few quid.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:
stanton101 wrote:Thanks lads for all the responses, I think I'll wait and bring him along another time. Judging by the amount of them that are coming down its probably the safest option. I just hope the club are monitoring the situation regarding ticketing for them in the sieve, if they haven't then it's really poor on their behalf.

Well I guess if it was to ever kick off at daggers this season, this is the fixture.

More so because of the expected high away numbers that are likely.

I still am doubtful there will be anything other than grade A banter and perhaps some finger wagging between fans.
That will be Luton highest arrest ratio in the League. Understand that we will have a bigger them normal Police presence when they rock up next month.

As for SATURDAY the f.....ing thre game curse is on us what a game that will be to get that monkey of our back. Month ago this looked like a game that all pressure would be on us bit as normal I see they are getting towards the end if season and once again they start shaking like a shitting dog.

Think we are good got a draw.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:
stanton101 wrote:Thanks lads for all the responses, I think I'll wait and bring him along another time. Judging by the amount of them that are coming down its probably the safest option. I just hope the club are monitoring the situation regarding ticketing for them in the sieve, if they haven't then it's really poor on their behalf.

Well I guess if it was to ever kick off at daggers this season, this is the fixture.

More so because of the expected high away numbers that are likely.

I still am doubtful there will be anything other than grade A banter and perhaps some finger wagging between fans.
That will be Luton highest arrest ratio in the League. Understand that we will have a bigger them normal Police presence when they rock up next month.

As for SATURDAY the f.....ing thre game curse is on us what a game that will be to get that monkey of our back. Month ago this looked like a game that all pressure would be on us bit as normal I see they are getting towards the end if season and once again they start shaking like a shitting dog.

Think we are good got a draw.
I'm with you Sussex I reckon score draw looks tasty bet.
DaggerJoel11

The only real trouble I've experienced against Southend was
(a In 2012 when there was just a tape separating both sets of fans and
b) when their fans blocked the Bury Rd end after their win in 2011
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''