Ex daggers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

So then ive been thinking where theyve all got to. I know obvious ones (gayle cms etc) but just wondered

JAKE REED was banging them in for Lowestoft but who else??
Diggerthedog

Graham Montgomery plays upfront for Boreham Wood.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Ritchie's one of the best players in the championship at the moment. Saunders also running tings for Brentford when he's not injured. Think Wilko's having a good season at Luton too. Any news from Elito?
matt_drfc

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:Ritchie's one of the best players in the championship at the moment. Saunders also running tings for Brentford when he's not injured. Think Wilko's having a good season at Luton too. Any news from Elito?
Apparently he's still adapting to Dutch football, but last week he won the player of the week award, voted by the fans. Hope he has a really successful time out there, still one of my favourite players here ever since I saw him away to Yeovil on his debut.
ARNU

Mark Arber...Sacked by Arsenal for a ridiculous tweet now on loan at Corby town where his paper round is going quite well.Aged 37 and still not past it I s'pose.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Was going to post two interesting loans that have occured in the past few days , know it is not quite the sphere that this thread was intended.

Ollie Lee gone from Birmingham to Plymouth on loan. Always like Ollie during his time here his debut down at Exeter was one I always remember. Always thought that he may be flying his kite a bit high in Championship but league two is well within his comfort zone.

Domanic Samuel Reading to Coventry on loan . Yes he only lasted 40 minutes on his debut against Fleetwood but really caught the eye and think he would be ideal to supply both JC and Rhys what they need.
Saw him again pre season when Reading played Bognor and was without doubt that stand out player on the pitch that evening oozed class.

Would not have sniffed at either of these if they had rocked up here again on loan.
Pondfield Dagger

can we have the below 3 ex daggers back, jan window still open....

wayne, why let them go!!!!

Azeez- afc wimblendon-5 goals
Wilkinson Luton- 13 clean sheets, 2 goals
D'ath Northampton- 6 goals and numerous man of match awards
bearaab

ARNU wrote:Mark Arber...Sacked by Arsenal for a ridiculous tweet now on loan at Corby town where his paper round is going quite well.Aged 37 and still not past it I s'pose.
Get over it. Pathetic.
NickMurphy

Pondfield Dagger wrote:can we have the below 3 ex daggers back, jan window still open....

wayne, why let them go!!!!

Azeez- afc wimblendon-5 goals
Wilkinson Luton- 13 clean sheets, 2 goals
D'ath Northampton- 6 goals and numerous man of match awards
In fairness would anyone have kept Azeez? I wouldn't. Probably the same with D'ath really.
bearaab

Agree with that. Would love to know the reasons behind letting Wilkinson go though.
Dagger83

Didn't we try to sign Azeez but Wimbledon offered more? Not that I saw him play but from what people have said, it wasn't worth breaking the bank for him.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
SUSSEX DAGGER

We did and Norris but both went to Clubs with bigger gates that could meet their demands. 1800 home gates only get you a certain type of player
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:We did and Norris but both went to Clubs with bigger gates that could meet their demands. 1800 home gates only get you a certain type of player
Yep shit right backs like Batt pound for pound talking sterling here the worst signing ever.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:We did and Norris but both went to Clubs with bigger gates that could meet their demands. 1800 home gates only get you a certain type of player
They do indeed. Players like Paul Benson, Craig Mackail-Smith, Romain Vincelot, Danny Green, Sam Saunders, Luke Wilkinson and Dwight Gayle.
Of course, it helps if there's a scouting network to spot them and a manager that can get something out of them.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Anthony Edgar's in Italy, apparently. According to wiki anyway. Wiki also says Dickson has 2 in 3 for Pafos FC